BearcatNews Forums

Go Back   BearcatNews Forums > Basketball
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Basketball Discussion about the current Bearcat basketball team

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-14-2012, 12:42 AM   #1
Bp4thebest
Distinguished Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Default allotment

what was the uc section ticket allotment that the school announced we sold out on? I understand uc fans can purchase tickets elsewhere but there is two reasons I want to know. People who bought them get tickets for the potential next game, and because I want to have a good cage of how many fans will be together in the section cheering on the cats!
Bp4thebest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 01:08 AM   #2
fiveONEthree
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Cleveland/Cincinnati, OH
Default

i think somewhere in the ballpark of 550
fiveONEthree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 06:45 AM   #3
JDBEARCAT
Veteran
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Default

I bought my 4 tickets on Stubhub for $95 a piece & that includes both days. Not too bad of a price all things considered.
JDBEARCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 07:25 AM   #4
Johnny Mac
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDBEARCAT View Post
I bought my 4 tickets on Stubhub for $95 a piece & that includes both days. Not too bad of a price all things considered.
Face value for each session for lower level seats is $78.00, $234.00 for the weekend.

John
Johnny Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 08:06 AM   #5
JDBEARCAT
Veteran
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Mac View Post
Face value for each session for lower level seats is $78.00, $234.00 for the weekend.

John
Ticketmaster had the same seats listed for $190 per seat.
Thank goodness for stubhub, because I could not find any lower prices anywhere.
JDBEARCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 08:48 AM   #6
Josh Rexhausen
Distinguished Member
 
Josh Rexhausen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Cincinnati
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDBEARCAT View Post
Ticketmaster had the same seats listed for $190 per seat.
Thank goodness for stubhub, because I could not find any lower prices anywhere.
Mick said on his show Monday that many Murray State fans had bought tickets to Nashville. Maybe UC and Murray State need to get a way to buy and sell these tickets (avoiding whatever charges are paid on stub hub).
__________________
Josh Rexhausen
CE'99
Josh Rexhausen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 10:15 AM   #7
Walston09
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Default

Also, of note, while I do not know for sure... I do not believe that there will be a "UC section." Typically the tournaments spread everyone out, so that if a team loses then it doesn't make one section look empty.
__________________
Juncta Juvant

twitter.com/SamWalston
Walston09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 04:16 PM   #8
richard k.
Distinguished Member
 
richard k.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Loveland, OH
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bp4thebest View Post
what was the uc section ticket allotment that the school announced we sold out on? I understand uc fans can purchase tickets elsewhere but there is two reasons I want to know. People who bought them get tickets for the potential next game, and because I want to have a good cage of how many fans will be together in the section cheering on the cats!
I don't know, but if they got down to my level (which they did) in the UCATS structure they must have had a great deal more then the original 250 they expected to get. School is only charging for Sunday if they win Friday - so that's a good deal.
richard k. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 04:42 PM   #9
JDBEARCAT
Veteran
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by richard k. View Post
I don't know, but if they got down to my level (which they did) in the UCATS structure they must have had a great deal more then the original 250 they expected to get. School is only charging for Sunday if they win Friday - so that's a good deal.
If I may ask, what UCAT lever are you?
JDBEARCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 11:25 PM   #10
BearCatMarcher
Veteran
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDBEARCAT View Post
If I may ask, what UCAT lever are you?
The one that triggers the trap door!

Badum pish
BearCatMarcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 11:46 PM   #11
Josh Rexhausen
Distinguished Member
 
Josh Rexhausen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Cincinnati
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDBEARCAT View Post
If I may ask, what UCAT lever are you?
Since a lever is a simple machine, it could be called a tool. Why would you call Richard a tool?
__________________
Josh Rexhausen
CE'99
Josh Rexhausen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 12:05 AM   #12
BearCatMarcher
Veteran
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh Rexhausen View Post
Since a lever is a simple machine, it could be called a tool. Why would you call Richard a tool?
Yeah it's time for bed off you go.
BearCatMarcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 06:56 AM   #13
JDBEARCAT
Veteran
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BearCatMarcher View Post
The one that triggers the trap door!

Badum pish
Typing skillllls are not my best trait.
JDBEARCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© BearcatNews 2007